1500 obo 87 Conquest 4G63T swap started Mint car

xxx87quest24psi

I have a 87 conquest with a 4g63 swap started for sale, This car is a mint Arizona car No rust...! Need's a new front bumper, air dam and rear bumper that's it..! Otherwise this car is straight and clean, the clear coat is peeling a little bit and could use paint.. It even has good tire's. But now for the good part.. I started the 4G swap it is in the car and mounted to the stock Conquest tran's...!!! I made a tran's adapter plate.. It's a 91 6 bolt motor with 80,000 mile's RAN awesome. I have a Garret TO4 turbo for it oil feed only.. The intake is flipped to work and rewelded, I've got the 4G wiring harness and most of he other part's to finish it. All you'll need is injector's, clutch, timing belt, other small odd's and end's plus an ECU to get it running.. This is my second 4G63T swap i've done ran outta money on this one haha... This is a steal most of the hard work is already done, you just need to bolt some thing's on.... If interested please call me at 815 291 4122 my name's Aaron Im posting a bunch of picture's a little later $800 obo Edited by xxx87quest24psi

I have a 87 conquest with a 4g63 swap started for sale, This car is a mint Arizona car No rust...! Need's a new front bumper, air dam and rear bumper that's it..! Otherwise this car is straight and clean, the clear coat is peeling a little bit and could use paint.. It even has good tire's. But now for the good part.. I started the 4G swap it is in the car and mounted to the stock Conquest tran's...!!! I made a tran's adapter plate.. It's a 91 6 bolt motor with 80,000 mile's RAN awesome. I have a Garret TO4 turbo for it oil feed only.. The intake is flipped to work and rewelded, I've got the 4G wiring harness and most of he other part's to finish it. All you'll need is injector's, clutch, timing belt, other small odd's and end's plus an ECU to get it running.. This is my second 4G63T swap i've done ran outta money on this one haha... This is a steal most of the hard work is already done, you just need to bolt some thing's on.... If interested please call me at 815 291 4122 my name's Aaron Im posting a bunch of picture's a little later 1500 obo

Wish you were closer I would buy it NOW. I can source the parts for my 4g swap for what you're asking for the whole car!

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=931911:date=Aug 11 2009, 12:39 PM:name=xxx87quest24psi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xxx87quest24psi @ Aug 11 2009, 12:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=931911"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have a 87 conquest with a 4g63 swap started for sale, This car is a mint Arizona car No rust...! Need's a new front bumper, air dam and rear bumper that's it..! Otherwise this car is straight and clean, the clear coat is peeling a little bit and could use paint.. It even has good tire's. But now for the good part.. I started the 4G swap it is in the car and mounted to the stock Conquest tran's...!!! I made a tran's adapter plate.. It's a 91 6 bolt motor with 80,000 mile's RAN awesome. I have a Garret TO4 turbo for it oil feed only.. The intake is flipped to work and rewelded, I've got the 4G wiring harness and most of he other part's to finish it. All you'll need is injector's, clutch, timing belt, other small odd's and end's plus an ECU to get it running.. This is my second 4G63T swap i've done ran outta money on this one haha... This is a steal most of the hard work is already done, you just need to bolt some thing's on.... If interested please call me at 815 291 4122 my name's Aaron Im posting a bunch of picture's a little later 1500 obo<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wish you were closer I would buy it NOW. I can source the parts for my 4g swap for what you're asking for the whole car!

New price check out my new post I have a 87 conquest with a 4g63 swap started for sale, This car is a mint Arizona car No rust...! Need's a new front bumper, air dam and rear bumper that's it..! Otherwise this car is straight and clean, the clear coat is peeling a little bit and could use paint.. It even has good tire's. But now for the good part.. I started the 4G swap it is in the car and mounted to the stock Conquest tran's...!!! I made a tran's adapter plate.. It's a 91 6 bolt motor with 80,000 mile's RAN awesome. I have a Garret TO4 turbo for it oil feed only.. The intake is flipped to work and rewelded, I've got the 4G wiring harness and most of he other part's to finish it. All you'll need is injector's, clutch, timing belt, other small odd's and end's plus an ECU to get it running.. This is my second 4G63T swap i've done ran outta money on this one haha... This is a steal most of the hard work is already done, you just need to bolt some thing's on.... If interested please call me at 815 291 4122 my name's Aaron Im posting a bunch of picture's a little later $800 obo

• 2 weeks later...