Hydraulic E-Brake

I'm building my SQ into a drifter and I was thinking about making the e-brake hydraulic. I dont want to use alot of strength to lock the rear wheels so I thought this was the best. I know it can get pricey. I was thinking of using a standalone system with it. Not using the actual braking system for the car. What all would I need? Is this list about everything or am I missing something?

1 - Master Cylinder w/ Power booster

2 - Vacuum pump

3 - Brake lines, hoses, and fittings

4 - maybe a proportioning valve to get it evenly to both sides.

5 - and of course fluid.

I was thinking just like the actual system for the car but putting it in the rear and using the vacuum pump to provide the vacuum to the booster. Also I would disconnect the cars brakes from the system up front and connect it to the addon. Would this work?

no you can leave the stock ebrake if you want. With this you'll have to tap into the rear brake line, it uses the calipers just as if you were adding another brake pedal that only goes to the rear.

no you can leave the stock ebrake if you want. With this you'll have to tap into the rear brake line, it uses the calipers just as if you were adding another brake pedal that only goes to the rear.

Oh thats cool. Thanks for the info. Also would the hand brake from CNC be able to handle the demand of drifting?

Edited by LunarNova13