craigslist find in florida....very nice

Yeah, that looks about right.

Damn, I'm gonna start looking into a set of thems. Any idea on the specs?

I am pretty sure they are 16x7. The 16 part I am sure of, its the width and offset I am not. I will have to check. ( I have a 90 MKVII LSC) I guess I could try them on my Quest and see if they fit as is or would need a spacer.

I am pretty sure they are 16x7. The 16 part I am sure of, its the width and offset I am not. I will have to check. ( I have a 90 MKVII LSC) I guess I could try them on my Quest and see if they fit as is or would need a spacer.

They look like the rears will for surely need a spacer.

If you could do a test fit and take a few pics that'd be kicka$$. My car would look amazing with some of those, polished lip & gold spokes...

They look like the rears will for surely need a spacer.

If you could do a test fit and take a few pics that'd be kicka$$. My car would look amazing with some of those, polished lip & gold spokes...

Feel free to remind me... it won't be til this coming weekend. I have the rims/tires sitting in the garage (I'm running Cobra Rs on the MKVII right now) and the Fiji spends most weekends on jackstands for one reason or another. So it wouldn't be too hard to test fit them.

Drop me a note or something Friday to remind me.

Feel free to remind me... it won't be til this coming weekend. I have the rims/tires sitting in the garage (I'm running Cobra Rs on the MKVII right now) and the Fiji spends most weekends on jackstands for one reason or another. So it wouldn't be too hard to test fit them.

Drop me a note or something Friday to remind me.

Awesome, I'd really love to see how they turn out.

Just curious, but depending on how they look on a quest, would you be interested in selling the meshies?

Awesome, I'd really love to see how they turn out.

Just curious, but depending on how they look on a quest, would you be interested in selling the meshies?

I wouldn't want to sell the rims as they keep the LSC original if I revert back that way. I think I've only got about 48k miles on the car. But if we can determine that they fit etc I would suspect that a set ought to be for sale someplace. I can get you some links for the LSC forums (there are several) and you can prowl there and see if you can score a set.

I wouldn't want to sell the rims as they keep the LSC original if I revert back that way. I think I've only got about 48k miles on the car. But if we can determine that they fit etc I would suspect that a set ought to be for sale someplace. I can get you some links for the LSC forums (there are several) and you can prowl there and see if you can score a set.

Yeah, I gotcha on the keeping it original deal.

If you could, I'd really appreciate a few links to some LSC forums, those wheels look amazing on that car.

I saw a set of those on a Gran Marquis the other day, and, it crossed my mind they they might look pretty good. It appears thats what they are, though, the rears do look to have been widened.

Also, D, check the junkyard...theres a bunch of those down here in FL

I saw a set of those on a Gran Marquis the other day, and, it crossed my mind they they might look pretty good. It appears thats what they are, though, the rears do look to have been widened.

Also, D, check the junkyard...theres a bunch of those down here in FL

Already found a set on eBay, but the description is vague pertaining to the number of wheels for sale, it says pair, implying 2 wheels, and also says 4 wheels somewhere else. I messaged the seller, asking about this, hopefully dude gets back to me and I can pick 'em up cheap, as he's also local to me. :woot: