WTB: OEM Long block

techboy

This probably isn't exactly the best forum for this post b/c I'm not totally sure if I'll be in the market for it or not, but ... I'm currently looking at a Conquest F/S with no motor. Basically, a rolling chasis. I'm not sure if I want to buy it or not. Something that I thought might help me make my decision is to see how easy it would be to track down a local (PA) OEM long block and what they go for. Anybody got one in PA they'd possibly be interested in selling?

Sent you a PM. I have a complete motor with a re-done head, 80K on it. You wouldn't have to worry about this one, it's been gone through with a fine tooth comb.

Thanks for the PM's and help guys. The guy called me tonight to tell me he sold the car for parts. I was waiting for him to locate the title so I could buy it, but since you don't need a title to sell for parts, he sold it that way. So, I'm back to the drawing board again. Continuing to search. :angry: Edited by techboy