flow master.

there all chamberd and not the best for performance....but my friend just got one on his ride....sounds clean...40series ....id run a straight through design tho...not a glass pack straight through (to raspy like bumble bees at high rpms)...but like a magnaflow...

if youve ever heard a conquest with the muffler cut off your know why i say that B)

screw it dont even run a muffler just put a tip

there all chamberd and not the best for performance....but my friend just got one on his ride....sounds clean...40series ....id run a straight through design tho...not a glass pack straight through (to raspy like bumble bees at high rpms)...but like a magnaflow...

if youve ever heard a conquest with the muffler cut off your know why i say that B)

screw it dont even run a muffler just put a tip

It wont be to loud? cali is a pita when it comes to exaust and smog. open to all ideas and might concider this one.!

my starion sounded kind of like a diesal truck. but it was cool and i didn't have any problems with it, but i like the sound of my magnaflow better

what kind of magnaflow do you have? is it good for performance

I have a 40 series delta flow on mine. I like the sound, but the car drones terribly at cruising speed. Granted, I'm growing to appreciate cars that are quiet enough to not require crazy stereo systems. ;)

yea cali is lame about smog...i know first hand lol....no muffler wont be to loud but it will drone ....i think it sounds rediculously awsome....

magnaflows are all virtually the same...you will probably have to find a short one or delete your secondary cat inplace of it. but they are all straight through designs...

id say go with a 3" turbo back system (no cats).....slap on a magnaflow and be done...

keep your old system so you can bolt it up every two years ;)