sold

Divvie

Looks like i may have to sell my quest after only a few months of ownership! 88k miles since new, just fitted 19inch ruff wheels 4weeks ago, still have standard polished rims also, front and rear strut braces, momo steering wheel, all new brakes-pads and rotors all round, new shocks all round, new standard exhaust fitted (mookeh exhaust ordered, which i will give to buyer when it arrives), turbo hard pipes and bov, alpine ipod stereo with polk audio speakers.

Also have a brand new replacement turbo not that it needs one but will go with the sale. Car starts every day, boosts nicely to 12psi, never had any problems in my short ownership.

Only bad things are, front seats-leather hardened and some stitching has come out (burgundy interior), drivers side rear arch has a small crack in what looks to be a previous repair when it was painted approx 2years ago, other than that paint is fresh and clean would rate it about 8-10 (but iam very picky!), horn and rear wiper not working.

Passed DC inspection and emissions with no problems.

Thanks Davie.

Edited by Divvie

I will take a pic tomorrow n put it up, its no more than 1/2inch by 1inch on an otherwise pretty flawless body, may even repair it myself before sale, paint is so fresh i rekon it would be easy to blend it in, i am open to serious offers, unfortunately its got to go, 1 parking space n 2cars aint gonna work n cant afford to pay to garage it as a toy....................gonna be sorely missed!!! spent over 2g on on it since i bought it, payed 5g for the pleasure of ownership so would like to recoup as much back as poss-

Thanks for the compliment, pictures dont really do it justice, kinda attached to the car, first car i have bought since moving to the states.

Make me an offer, i will post pic of the crack in the wheel arch tonight but it is literally less than 10mm by 40mm crack in the paint, suspecting it may be a light skim of body filler which has cracked.

Update, i have bought and will fit new lower front ball joints, sterring arm control ends, strut mounts, ceramic bake pads($300 in parts) none of these parts are excesively worn, just like it to be perfect.

All offers considered.

thanks

Davie

Bump means, your moving an older thread back to the top of the For Sale section. It bumps it to the top, instead of being at the bottom of the page, where one may not see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...