Stutter 4K?!?!

StarionPAP

I'm having problems. I have changed my injectors, injector clips, fuel pump, fuel filters (all of them), fuel line, etc... See my signature for mods. The car pulls fine when I just started it, pulls all the way to redline, keeps boost up, but once the car gets hot (operating temperature), I get a stutter, hesitation @ around 4000 rpm. I know it good be bad quality fuel, but I put premium, and even add octane boost. I checked my Vac advance and it is working fine. Could it be the TPS?? Any helps would be appreciated.

StarionPAP

Haiti

Edited by StarionPAP

I can't promise that this is your problem but my cousin has much the same problem with her Dodge Stealth. She did everything you named and still had the problem. In the end it turned out that her car didn't like gas with ethanol in it, she started putting in gas that had less ethanol in it and it runs perfectly.

Oddly enough it was always 4K too.

As I said, I'm not positive, but maybe.

I checked my Vac advance, it's not keeping vaccum. Will need to change it. I got exposed copper at the TPS, will need to change that too. Hope after that, she holds boost all the way to WOT.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29597.

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

THIS IS NOT A Q/A FORUM

Oops! Sorry, wrong forum. Won't happen again.

StarionPAP

Haiti