looking at wheels

So i ben on a semi long road to find wheels for my car...

I not trying to spend a Tun.. saw these and kind liken them.. they r expensive..

so i photoChoped them in quick they r 18x9 mid disk offset +9 R: 18x10 +5 low disk

need some opinions? i dont reely know if i wana spend what they are asking!

N yes i know the bumpers not on. still doing some work yet..

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mmws1w.jpg

Got these recently, Ruff R277 19inch 8.5front 9.5rear +20 offset (need to space them out slightly) $1400 all in tyres, nuts and delivery included from an e-bay company called need4speed, based in california (i think), very helpful bloke and hes got lots of end of line and specials on wheels and tyres, look him up, maybe got something to your liking at a lower price than $1700

I have ben looking at that company! lol.. I bought to rear RUff racing wheels off of someone local they are in another post i have on here.. but unfortunitly i cant find the fronts :( cause i reely like the wheels..

The offset of the Ruf wheels required me to get a spacer a bunch of guys on her helped

divvie u r running a spacer on ur RUff wheels?

Thnx for the input! Ur 19"s look great!

Ye got a 25mm spacer on the rear and no spacer on the front right now, im quite happy with the front, could maybe come out a little more but would require arch work, same for the rear the 25mm spacer takes the wheel out as far as i would like to go without cutting or rolling the arch.

Ok I got a chance to see them from a friends I Phone.. they would look really good, especially if your car is lowered.. As far as the price? 1700 is reasonable to me but of course whats reasonable to me could be unreasonable to someone else :) Keep in mind that its very hard to find a set of wheels that have a good offset for our cars. That said, if these wheels really grabbed you then I would go for it.

Got these recently, Ruff R277 19inch 8.5front 9.5rear +20 offset (need to space them out slightly) $1400 all in tyres, nuts and delivery included from an e-bay company called need4speed, based in california (i think), very helpful bloke and hes got lots of end of line and specials on wheels and tyres, look him up, maybe got something to your liking at a lower price than $1700

I was going to say that the wheels look good but I didnt want to muck up the "Official Wheel Thread" :hmm3grin2orange:

ya they grabbed my attention but i still think there is better wheels out there.. they are nice but still not 100% on them.. and there 1,700 a few hundo more im sure u could get some SICK wheels like ur's Dem0ntsi... I am trying not to be in a hury to get wheelse but its summer i am trying to finish off the car and I need some GOOD rubber! I trying to avoid spending $ on stock wheel rubber.. i see alot of 19" wheels with better offsets and staggerd aptions for good prices but i Reely dotn wana Go 19" think its a lil to big for a performance wheel.. ?? so i dont know what to do!!!

ya they grabbed my attention but i still think there is better wheels out there.. they are nice but still not 100% on them.. and there 1,700 a few hundo more im sure u could get some SICK wheels like ur's Dem0ntsi... I am trying not to be in a hury to get wheelse but its summer i am trying to finish off the car and I need some GOOD rubber! I trying to avoid spending $ on stock wheel rubber.. i see alot of 19" wheels with better offsets and staggerd aptions for good prices but i Reely dotn wana Go 19" think its a lil to big for a performance wheel.. ?? so i dont know what to do!!!

Im a frequent browser of the site you saw those wheels on(I actually sold my SSRs on that website). Awesome wheels come up for sale all the time on there so if they really dont "grab" you then theres no harm in waiting.