CHUBACCATSi AKA JOSE D.

Jake87TSI

Just to let everyone know that chubbacaTSi has screwed me and others should beware...He said he needed an injector, and just to help a felow starquester out I sent the injector out the same day he "sent" the money order out. I wait and no MO.  On March 2nd I get a reply saying a post office employee tried to cash it, so they refunded him his money.  I agreed to his next offer of sending out a check instead...he said he would do that right away.  Its the 14 and still no MO.  He hasnt emailed or contacted me in any way in regards to my messages to him.  Beware of chubaccaTSi!!  

CHUBACCATSi...IF THIS ISNT WHATS GOING ON AND YOU'RE PISSED, GREAT...JUST LET ME KNOW WHATS UP AND ITS ALL GOOD...GIVE ME MY $$$$$$$$$...

jake

tha reason i hadnt sent tha money was cuz my friend wrecked his car and i was with him and i went to tha hospital. But i should of still sent tha money out but i had forgotten to tell my brother to send it out. I have also been burned by someone on tha boards here and i still have not gotten my part,  so i know how it feels to be burned so I wouldnt do that. Just wanted to know if you got your money already cuz i wanna get this cleared up I dont want to have a bad rep here cuz i like tha boards and tha people here they have helped me a lot,  you should have your money already cuz it was sent on monday in tha morning so let me know.Thanks and again i apologize for tha lag.

• 6 months later...

I have to say in Jose's defence he was a GREAT guy to deal with in the recent past as I purchased a hood from him and drove like a mad man to NEAR Mexicali . Man it was so far south in Cali I could see the border if I stood on my tip toes !

man I hope you get that baby running again.

PS I CANT believe YOU have a Honda ! ;D

Just kidding man..... It was Great meeting and chating with you.

I will not hessitate for ONE second to do business with Jose again.

Thanks

You are another GOOD asset to the SQC Community.