Performance & Style @ Carlisle, PA

ZoSo

So probably around 4 hours from me...Depending on how my car is running I might be able to come down.

If you promise to show up I'll make sure your boyfriend is there for ya... haha...

But serious... if Paul and I have nothing else to do I might get a few friends together and make the trip, since I didn't get to see Sly at the mopar show and I'll never pass up a chance to see that car!

If you promise to show up I'll make sure your boyfriend is there for ya... haha...

But serious... if Paul and I have nothing else to do I might get a few friends together and make the trip, since I didn't get to see Sly at the mopar show and I'll never pass up a chance to see that car!

I'll have to see how things are going for me, but it's a possibility for sure. I've never driven a SQ any further than about 25 miles in one trip, this would be a new thing for me, haha.

A month after I bought mine I threw tags on it and drove it from Morgantown to PF without even thinking twice about it... and since then it's gotten used to 300 mile road trips left and right...

I'm sure your trip would be just fine..

Hmm...

Like I said, we'll see what the time between now and then brings. This car I've got now, I've never even driven. I bought it crashed and only moved it around the yard and driveway, it also sat for 2 years before I got it. But it should be on the road in the next couple weeks, which gives me some time to work the bugs out.

I'll be there. The 'Quest will be there for sure. I had a succesful turbo swap yesterday and she's running stronger than ever. I'm throwing the Injection pro2 kit on this coming weekend so it should be pretty crankin' for the trip. If my parents decide to take it i'll be bringing my SRT-4 as well. But i'll be rolling and parking with a local club i belong to. But no matter what, i'm there aswell as the 'quest.

Performance & Style @ Carlisle, PA Fairgrounds. Saturday, May 10th

Who's going?

Info here:

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/performance-style/

Justin,

This is saturday the 9th by the way.

Also are we registering for non judged or judged?

Edited by mark0695

I think thats the day after finals end for me. I doubt i can though, as i was having some issues with the rear end of my car as a result of the last meet, and i dont see myself having time to work on it until then... man this sucks lol.