sbc chevy 383 stroker/afr heads

ZZMAN

i have a 383 stroker motor this is all i have for it afr 195 heads new in box,single plane intake new in box,comp cam and lifter set new in box,new head bolts in box,eagle steel stroker crank machined and ready,eagle h beam 5.700 rods machined and ready,block bored .040 over new cam bearings and freeze plugs installed,filled block to bottom of freeze plugs it is a late model 1 pc rear seal 4 bolt block.i was SENT THE WRONG PISTONS AND NEVER GOT A SET I SOLD MY S 10 IWAS GONNA PUT IT IN NEEDS PISTONS,RINGS,BEARINGS,GASKETS TO COMPLETE ASKING 2200 FOR ALL OF IT CK AROUND HEADS COST 1600 SHIPPED,INTAKE 150,CAM AND LIFTERS,175,BLOCK WORK WAS 500,SO YOU KINDA GET THE IDEA PLUS THE CRANK,RODS,HEAD BOLTS A LOT OF LOOT SPENT I WILL TRADE FOR A DECENT RUNNING QUEST NO RUST BUCKETS AND CANT TRAVEL FAR I AM IN SOUTH CAROLINA SO MUST BE FAIRLY CLOSE OR WORTH ME HAVING TO SHIP A CAR HERE PLEASE TRY AND CALL OR PM ME 843-478-8227 DARRICK I DONT GET TO CK THIS VERY OFTEN EVERY FEW DAYS SO DONT WORRY IF I DONT GET RIGHT BACK TO YA Edited by ZZMAN