BIGRED_87

conan_702

Did anyone buy from BIGRED_87 ??I bought an 88-89 steering wheel .......sent the cash and he got it ...said he would send it out .....now NO CONTACT...and no wheel ..anyone know him .....or a phone #   I just want what i paid for .......THANKS    PLEASE CONTACT ME .....I hate to do this .........

OK Guys , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY ..AKA ...Brandon Wilhite ....College Park , GA.....I was to buy an 88-89 steering wheel from him ...and i have PMs for other members with same problem from him ...........WELL I DID NOT GET IT OR MY MONEY BACK .........NOTHING after many MANY emails and PMs I tryed to resolve this with him but no contact after he got my money ....First contact was on 3-06 ......got cash on 3-11 said it would go out next day ....next email 3-15 said it would go out next day .......AND NOTHING ........NO WHEEL OR MONEY BACK FROM HIM ..................

Guess I'll spend the weekend sitting in my starcar wishing I had the parts I paid for to install and go for a drive.  The good news is there isn't far to fall in case Dr. Auggie gets the best of me.  No luck on a phone number for this guy.  Inquired and this is considered postal fraud.  Will file the appropriate papers on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 so he won't think it is a joke. Sure don't like to get involved in such a deal, but overlooking a problem like this just could mean similar problems for any of the SQ members. I sure do value the help from all of you along the way.  If you are out there, BIGRED_87, fix this problem or know I will do everything legal to fix it for you.

Glox

LAST CHANCE FOR BIGRED_87.  ANY OF YOU KNOW BRANDON WILHITE, 1304 CAMELOT DRIVE, COLLEGE PARK, GEORGIA?  SURE LIKE TO HEAR SOME REASON, EVEN IF A LAME EXCUSE.  WILL FILE PAPERS TOMMORROW IF NO REPLIES.

GLOX

Glory be---.  Heard from him and sounds like very legitimate reason for delay.  Will post more when parts received.  Also understand other party was notified and hopefully, he too, will get his parts.

Glox

Hey Guys,

For all that might read this, I had an family emergency in Texas and have been away from home.  My five year old daughter was in the hospital the past 3 weeks and I had been unable to contact everyone about their part that they purchased from me.  I am truely sorry for the inconvenience (sp?) that I have caused everyone and will send out all your parts when I return to Atlanta on the 10th.

Thanks,

Brandon :-[  

• 4 weeks later...
Well , I have sent many emails and PMs again and NO REPLY since the one email i got from him and NO PARTS ........Getting a little UPSET........He said the parts would be sent and NOTHING not even an email ....He has had plenty of time to ship these parts ......I totaly understand an emergency .........But the understanding is wearing thin !!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE this Seller

• 1 month later...

Brandon, sent several E-mails since last post by you - no reply.  Inclined to think as at first, you stiffed us for whatever reason.  Hang on, your initial excuse is no longer valid.  Probably ought to sent the wheel to conan_702 and the parts to me or you will hear from me at least.  SQ members, the check was cashed on March 19 with a very late excuse of a sick family member.  Patience is a virtue, but this is May 29 and not even another return excuse. Stay away from this guy even if---.  Brandon, you will be sorry when the dust is settles.

Glox