Mark AKA TrailerTrashTSi

88TSI_Rob

I purchased a tail light from Mark. It took me awhile to send him the money, but he was very patient with me. The tail light was exactly as he described, packaged really well, and was shipped out as soon as he got his payment. An excellent seller, highly recommended!

Thanks Mark.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My experience with Mark is negative.   I sent him $30 via money order and he e-mailed me saying he received the money, however, said he "lost" the A/C control unit I purchased, then after a month later e-mailing each other back and forth said he would yank the one from his car to send to me, then a day later said he found the box with the A/C unit he was going to send to me and said he would send it out the next day, but never heard from him since.  The last e-mail I got from him was back on December 7th.  

Has anybody heard from him after that date?  Thanks.

Jay

My encounters with Mark are many and all very good! I have bought many rims and other parts, sent him the money and got my stuff very quick.

DIVERSION - you need to email Mark he can make things right for you I spoke to him about you.

I would highly recommend him.

Mark V

• 2 weeks later...