GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2.5" & 3" SS EXHAUST SYSTEMS

101PROPOSE

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 101,

I have yet to receive your email. Please resend.

Thanks!

Dan,

i replied to your email.

i got your 2nd email and yes, i can ship out everything else but the torque tube for now. and i will ship out the torque tube when you pay for just the torque tube.

thanks,

Can you post my total? I think I did not send quite enough :character0285: .

Thanks

Edit: I would also like one of these:

1/2" BILLET ALUMINUM INTAKE PLENUM PLATE, CNC'D VELOCITY STACKS

If you still have them add, $49.99 I think, that to my total and sutract $308 (what I sent you).

Thanks

Edited by Dred_85.5_TSI

Payment sent via paypal. Thanks and keep up the great work!!

Dan,

i replied to your email.

i got your 2nd email and yes, i can ship out everything else but the torque tube for now. and i will ship out the torque tube when you pay for just the torque tube.

thanks,

You are correct 101.. and thank you for informing me about that. I actually didn't even think about the deposit when I put together the total and sent off the payment. I ended up sending you $509.98 which I thought would have been just the $100 deposit over cause I thought the price was $349.99 based on the 32 buyers. No worries, I will see what else you have instore and see if we can work something out rather than refunding it back. I think I remember seeing a few things I was interested on your site

31-40 ----- $299.99 + s & h ------ $349.99 + s & h ------------- $279.99 + s & h ------- $329.99 + s & h

jtsi2001,

payment received but i think you sent too much. can you check?

your total balance due for this GP is

$359.99 + $100 + $59.99 - $100(your deposit) = $419.98

thanks,

You are correct 101.. and thank you for informing me about that. I actually didn't even think about the deposit when I put together the total and sent off the payment. I ended up sending you $509.98 which I thought would have been just the $100 deposit over cause I thought the price was $349.99 based on the 32 buyers. No worries, I will see what else you have instore and see if we can work something out rather than refunding it back. I think I remember seeing a few things I was interested on your site

31-40 ----- $299.99 + s & h ------ $349.99 + s & h ------------- $279.99 + s & h ------- $329.99 + s & h

okay...i think i was wrong on the final GP too...i put $359.99 instead of $349.99

let me know what you need

thanks,

Can you post my total? I think I did not send quite enough :character0285: .

Thanks

Edit: I would also like one of these:

1/2" BILLET ALUMINUM INTAKE PLENUM PLATE, CNC'D VELOCITY STACKS

If you still have them add, $49.99 I think, that to my total and sutract $308 (what I sent you).

Thanks

Dred_85.5_TSI,

i will check and let you know asap.

thanks,

Now that's a SQ picture to get excited about!

Many other GP organizers should take notice how you successfully turn ideas into reality. It boils down to honoring the original price quote, provide written updates, make last minute changes based on real needs (if necessary), and delivering a quality product. Keep up the great work!

Dan

89 TSi

collect89t,

your total balance due is

$289.99 + $100 + $42.99 - $100(your deposit) = $332.98

thanks,

101, I thought all these time I was getting the sus304 as listed early before the gp close. so if you have an EXTRA sus304 I would preferred that please let me know.. and also please i would like all the hangers and brackets ( if there's any brackets) pre-weld,I can bend hangers but I cannot weld...... thanks COLLECT89T

Edited by collect89t

Greetings....

Sent balance payment of $253.99 via paypal. I know it has my name and shipping address, but I am pretty sure I did not send a note with my username. Must be gettin :character0032:

thealchemist12(milt)

okay i am done welding 17 wideband o2 sensor bungs and will finish the rest soon.

i will ship out first 17 orders tomorrow and email you the tracking numbers.

thanks for being patient.

http://www.101propose.com/gp/gp-star-ex%20002.JPG

Greetings....

Sent balance payment of $253.99 via paypal. I know it has my name and shipping address, but I am pretty sure I did not send a note with my username. Must be gettin :character0032:

thealchemist12(milt)

thealchemist12,

i received your payment and shipped out your order already via ups. please check your paypal registered email for your tracking number.

thanks,

101, I thought all these time I was getting the sus304 as listed early before the gp close. so if you have an EXTRA sus304 I would preferred that please let me know.. and also please i would like all the hangers and brackets ( if there's any brackets) pre-weld,I can bend hangers but I cannot weld...... thanks COLLECT89T

COLLECT89T,

no problem. just pay for the 3" sus304 system. i have extra ones.

thanks,

hello members,

ive shipped out first 15 paid order and sorry to tell you Dan and ColdScrip that i ran out of 3" sus304 b-pipes with pre-welded wideband o2 sensor bungs and could not ship out. yours will be shipping out on wed, as soon as i finish welding on the bungs.

i tried my best to ship out the orders correctly with right hardware and etc. as far as the pipes and mufflers, i double checked and made 100% sure but if you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

And just realized that I forgot to mention that these exhaust systems are not street legal because they do not come with catalytic converters. i am sure everyone is aware of this but if not, please let me know. i will gladly cancel your order and give you a full refund.

thanks,