1988 conquest tsi shp

skylervee

stock tsi has ic piping with blowoff,new autometer guages not connected( boost and airflow) other wise stock one rust hole size of a quater lower side skirt driver side,she runs great. the bad after driving for a while when you come to a stop and idles the oil press. drops to 1/4 level when you drive she back to half, she starts right up.has few extras that comes with the car asking was asking 3000.00 down to 2500.00 and im posting it here to the once that will give it a good home for 2000.00 cant go any lower ( if i cant sell i will put her away till the kids get older i will work on her in 15 years LOL) im located in chicago car is in the subs. about 30 miles from the city call me 815-690-3299 thanks, also if you want pics send me your email add. will also trade for a desent pickup truck must be running with good trans some rust ok and i mean just some not a rust bucket

post-10491-1238248617_thumb.jpg

Edited by skylervee

did i buy a durban maroon car from you????
so you did take it apart LOL and i see you still have the mesh rims that came with the car. so how are you doing? and yes i still have the white one need to sell it soon or im going to put it in a time capsule and take it out and redue it in 10 years LOL i have my 57 chevy i want to finish so have to let the quest go looking to get 2000.00 if you know anyone let me know,thanks Edited by skylervee

hey yea i drove the durban for about a year,,,the auto tranny finally went out completely

so i pulled the motor and parted the rest,,may it R.I.P.

yea i love the mesh wheels,,,they are a keeper

wat kind of truck you lookin for?????a work truck??? i have a 90 chevy 1 ton duelly,,454?????its a cali truck,,so hardly any rust.

well worth 2000.00 more really...

Edited by quikconq

hey yea i drove the durban for about a year,,,the auto tranny finally went out completely

so i pulled the motor and parted the rest,,may it R.I.P.

yea i love the mesh wheels,,,they are a keeper

wat kind of truck you lookin for?????a work truck??? i have a 90 chevy 1 ton duelly,,454?????its a cali truck,,so hardly any rust.

well worth 2000.00 more really...

you willing to ttade up, i need a hauler for work and for the boat. send me some pic.s

• 2 weeks later...