ISO stock mas cheap as possible

Low White N Boosted

hey everyone, it's been years since I've been active on the forum but I'm finally trying to get my car to pass emissions and back on the road again!!! FINALLYYYYY... anyways I need a stock mas because someone told me that using the 1g mas might be preventing me from passing emissions along with a few other things I need to do. So really all I need it for is to take emissions testing then I'll most likely put the 1g mas back on afterwards because I have a K&N filter that fits perfectly with my hardpipes and I'm not even sure if the stock one will fit without putting a different pipe or accordian tube on.

anyways if someone has one that they can sell me for cheap I'd really appreciate it

It's good to be back

-Kyle

i have an 87 stock mas,with k&n filter(cleaned and recharged) with open can(40% cut open) and stock accordian hose in good shape. came off of 67k car. let me know if the others do not work out. Do you want mas, can,filter,hose and all?