1988 from red to black

hdam

she looks great, and, I will admit, I was a little skeptical of that rear bumper. But, now that its done and on the ground, it actually looks sweet. Really modernizes the rear end. Kudos to you sir, in large quantities...

Also, may I ask, how did you fit dual exhaust out the back? Did you go to a fuel cell?

splitted the rear mufler's exhaust tips and routed the one pipe to the driversside just behind the mesh in the pics....got a pict on the other computer... will post that tomorrow.

Now I just need to install the CF hood from 101 and the light cowers and centerpiece from Josh in CF also !

CF Parts

Edited by hdam

Niiiicew Wheels!!!! What are the specs on the wheels?!?!?

Niiiicew Wheels!!!! What are the specs on the wheels?!?!?

Wheels are Barracuda Wheels VOLTEC T5

Front............8,5 x 19 (ET+18) tires 235/35 x 19

Rear............10 x 19 (ET -2) tires 275/30 x 19

pics in this thread

Wheel thread

KYB suspension sdt springs.

Edited by hdam

i like the car it came out real nice, the rear air dam matches the look of the car overall i think. i agree that hiding the gas tank is a nice idea cause i hate how it sits to one side.

it has a import look to it i am not found of but it blends well with the lines of the car. it makes me want to make one for mine but a little less aggresive looking.

great work anyway you slice it!

So after a small period of aprox. 18 month...it's done..restoring...exterminating rust, and modding the rear...she's back in black :jumping0045:

check out my albums....rear mod and finaly done!

rear mod album

Finaly done

Yes it took long time but it is all like it need too be and perfect result :sweatingitout: :sweatingitout:

splitted the rear mufler's exhaust tips and routed the one pipe to the driversside just behind the mesh in the pics....got a pict on the other computer... will post that tomorrow.

Now I just need to install the CF hood from 101 and the light cowers and centerpiece from Josh in CF also !

CF Parts

Wow.. I didn't realize anyone actually made those.