'89 Conquest shell $100 Utah hurry!

TajMan

89 Conquest shell, no engine/tranny/f. seats, on 4 donut tires.

(I was going to put LS1 engine in it eventually and storing it, but now have to move off property ASAP! Car is in Utah, I'm in New Jersey)

Was manual trans, 150K on chassis and odometer still there, black on black leather. Body straight, power windows worked, glass good. Bumpers/spoiler were off, but all parts there next to/in car. ALL parts there besides engine/transmission/front seats/stock wheels/radio/AC parts. Exhaust was in the garage last you probably wont be able to access. I have clean Utah title. 1 fender is blue I replaced because it was slightly dented, stock hood had a 4" hole cut out of it.

Only sat there 1year or so.

$100, come get car TODAY, MONDAY 23rd only, in West Jordan, Utah.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/TajMan/sadquest.jpg

732-429-7977

turbotaj@yahoo.com

Edited by TajMan

Bump!!! ......for a $100 parts car. You should update the title to say $100 maybe someone will see it.

Oh yeah I have to add this cuz everybody does..."Man if I were closer I would take it in a minute".

Good luck

Edited by v8starion

At this point, car still available, but I have it on Utah DSM forum and KSL cars, someone should pick it up for $150 today.

I'll still give it to someone at starquestclub for $100.

I guess that title edit worked..

First come first serve, car in West Jordan, you just need to bring a flatbed..

Edited by TajMan

No wiring problems, not hacked up when removing stuff, engine bay power washed!!!

Please don't stick a stock G54B engine into the car either (the stock throttle body injection at least just suuuuuucks...), please swap in various V8's or even a built 4G63T or 6G72TT first! :D

I just got rid of mine friday night. dave-o would be the one to really restore that one. or strip it...

I'm not sure how to take that. :D

Given the time and money, it'd have an American V10 [i'm partial to the Triton 6.8, having worked on a few] swapped in, cage, and 240sx suspension subframes, if I were to get a hold of it.

I'm not sure how to take that. :D

Given the time and money, it'd have an American V10 [i'm partial to the Triton 6.8, having worked on a few] swapped in, cage, and 240sx suspension subframes, if I were to get a hold of it.

its compliment.

• 3 weeks later...