20psi

Before you go hog wild please take it to a local tuner who has their own AFR sensor and get a second opinion. You just spent thousands on your motor and I'm guessing the last thing you want to do is rebuild it again. When I took my car to Chris Vipers for tuning his Motec A/F sensor was reading leaner than my innovative wideband. Had I gone by what my wideband told me I'd probably have a car with a pulled motor right now. All I'm saying is, spend a couple hundred bucks to get the AFR's and fuel curve double checked. Plus you'll know exactly what your car is throwing down to the wheels. Call mejz retentive if you will, but that's what I am. Better sfae than sorry. Also, it is always easy to crank up the boost for a few extra hp and tq., but at what expense? Who knows, maybe a tuner will look at your fuel curve and tell you to boost at 23lbs. Just think about the reliable power you could be giving up by not having a professional second opinion. Looks like you've got a nice car on your hands.

Just my $.02

Edited by michael knight