88 CONQUEST TSI WB PRICE DROP to 3,000!!!!!

protect08

This is an 88 conquest tsi widebody originally owned by a mastertech for chrysler that he bought brand new off the showroom floor it is fully loaded interior/exterior are in mint condition garage kept 170,000 great miles car is perfect in every way i just purchased the car but times are hard do to other bills i am testing the waters to see how much i can let it go for it is red on black leather no rips looks the same as it did the day it was bought very well taken care of i WAS asking 5,500 obo or possible trade but then i dropped it to 4,000!!!!!!!!!! then 3500 OBO.........NOW ITS EVEN LOWER..............CAR MUST GO let me know request for pictures thanks guys i appreciate it MY CELL IS 770 861 4657 CALL ANYTIME , MIKE Edited by protect08

Nice looking ride. I know you said fully loaded already, but does this car have a sunroof? I can't make it out in the pics if it does 'cause of the glare (from that awesome shine!). Also, are the any upgrades or mods on this car? And may I ask why you are selling? Thanks.

actually no it does not have a sunroof and to be honest this is a secondary car and my father lost his job so i have to let it go to assist with family obligations depending if i can sell it for a good price which i am very flexible on i also have a 2008 ford mustang but i cant find anyone to buy it bc it is such a high priced car so the car ive wanted for so long that i have finally gotten i have to let go it stinks but sometimes you have to do things, ya know

THAT is a GREAT deal people :eek1bluegreen: someone should jump right on top of that beauty and take her home! That's what mine looked like all stock a couple years ago when I found her in Louisiana with only 55,000 miles on it..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...