Stock fuel tank

StarquestRescue

• 3 months later...
Can you take pix of inside the tank? Is the Flatty fuel tank the same as a widebody?

are you able to ship?

Not real iterested in shipping the tank. What is your zip i will look in to it. I have a 84 or 85 tank in my 88 but i should really look up the part numbers. The tank in the picture is from an 88 if i think.

How do the inner plastic fenders look on said flatty?

Which one or ones do you need?

Not real iterested in shipping the tank. What is your zip i will look in to it. I have a 84 or 85 tank in my 88 but i should really look up the part numbers. The tank in the picture is from an 88 if i think.

Tank is going in to an 88.. And zip is 53005.. i have a few other member working on getting my pix of there gas tanks as well.. so if u dont want to deal with shiping i might still be able to get one from someone..

Which one or ones do you need?

Both front

hi i would like to know if you still have the gas tank and if you do would you be willin to ship it? if you could let me know i would really appreciate it thank you .

alex

Tank looks good inside where it counts, with out fuel pump. $25 picked up.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/StarquestRescue/fa6c8fb7.jpg