WTB Widebody Roller in or around the midwest

luckyboots

I'm lookin for a Widebody rolling chassis 86-89. Preferably stock and in good shape with or without an interior. Any color, decent paint, SHP if possible. I'll make an offer but I'd prefer you tell me what you're looking to get. around the $500 range

Eric G

I'm lookin for a Widebody rolling chassis 86-89. Preferably stock and in good shape with or without an interior. Any color, decent paint, SHP if possible. I'll make an offer but I'd prefer you tell me what you're looking to get. around the $500 range

Eric G

I have a white 88 shell no rust, complete interior, no drivetrain or electronics. I do not know if it is a shp car but it does have a sunroof but no adjustable shock and it has 7&8 inch wheels, which leads me to believe it is not an shp. It is clean tho. I can send pics tomm. I will take 500 and maybe throw in some parts if you need anything. Had a 5 speed so clutch pedal is still there but when i took the trans out it looked like the shifter hole was originally an auto. Look in for sale forum if this does not fit your needs.

Greg 321-557-7420