Fuel pressure reg and turbo timer

What fuel pressure regulators are you guys using? I want to up my fuel pressure. Also what brand of turbo timers are you using? I was thinking about getting an Apex-I one because it also monitors air fuel ratio. What do you guys think and recomend? Thanks for your help!

HKS Type0 turbo timer, mainly because HKS has a plug in harness adapter instead of having to hard wire it.  easy to use, relatively inexpensive ($70 for the timer, $15 for the harness).

as for my fuel pressure regulator, i'm using an Aeromotive setup, can't remember the part number offhand but it's boost referenced rising rate with a 1:1 rise ratio.  very nice part, just a little pricey. ;)

How did you hook it up? DO you have any pics? Thanks for your help

the regulator or the timer?  for the FPR you just cut the stock fuel return line and run it into the inlet on the new FPR, and then connect the new FPR outlet to the stock return line.  then hook a vacuum line to the top and you're done. :D

for the timer, unplug stock harness (on steering column), plug in HKS harness, and plug timer into HKS harness. ;D

the regulator or the timer?  for the FPR you just cut the stock fuel return line and run it into the inlet on the new FPR, and then connect the new FPR outlet to the stock return line.  then hook a vacuum line to the top and you're done. :D

for the timer, unplug stock harness (on steering column), plug in HKS harness, and plug timer into HKS harness. ;D

Wow the timer is that easy? NICE! ;D As for the fpr, did you keep your stock fpr? and run the new one after it?  Or did you eliminate the stock one? Let me know thanks

As for the fpr, did you keep your stock fpr? and run the new one after it?  Or did you eliminate the stock one? Let me know thanks

there is no "stock one" on my car.  i'm running MPI so the whole stock injection system is gone.  with the aeromotive you can still run the stock one or get rid of it and let the aeromotive regulator control your baseline pressure.

there is no "stock one" on my car.  i'm running MPI so the whole stock injection system is gone.  with the aeromotive you can still run the stock one or get rid of it and let the aeromotive regulator control your baseline pressure.

I just got my MSD fpr in the mail today ;D Man this thing looks BUDGET! Oh well, thanks for your help! Do you know where I can get that HKS turbo timer and harness from?

options auto salon has them for a pretty good price last i checked.  www.optauto.com.  i've ordered a good bit of stuff from them and they're fast and priced well.  you could always jump on ebay too, i think the type-0's are going for like $75 on buy it now auctions but the shipping is usually sky high.

here's the link to the actual page on options with hks timers/harnesses:

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_li...15&last=115