Anyone interested on magna intakes? M6 heads?

Trilogy Turbos

I'm about to bring more M6 heads and magna intakes from Australia. If anyone is interested this is the time to get it.

Heads are the M6 that flow stock 202cfm; after our port and polish we are getting from 240 to 245cfm (realistic on flow bench). This flow is the equivalent of a non ported 16v 1g eclipse head. Price on the head is $380.00 shipped; no cam or rocker assembly, the caps are included.

Magna intake unmodified for $180.00 shipped; no throttle body or fuel injectors.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

Hello Heron,

How much for a modified Magna head? Is the modification something you can do? How much for a throttle body? Also, how much for your M6 head port and polish with verified flow bench numbers?

Thanks,

Dan

I'm about to bring more M6 heads and magna intakes from Australia. If anyone is interested this is the time to get it. Heads are the M6 that flow stock 202cfm; after our port and polish we are getting from 240 to 245cfm (realistic on flow bench). This flow is the equivalent of a non ported 16v 1g eclipse head. Price on the head is $380.00 shipped; no cam or rocker assembly, the caps are included.

Magna intake unmodified for $180.00 shipped; no throttle body or fuel injectors.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

Hello Heron,

How much for a modified Magna head? Is the modification something you can do? How much for a throttle body? Also, how much for your M6 head port and polish with verified flow bench numbers?

Thanks,

Dan

I don't modify the head. P&P $395.00. It is easier to modify the intake manifold if you're going to use the stock one. I use the mustang tb since I already have the flanges made.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

I'm about to bring more M6 heads and magna intakes from Australia. If anyone is interested this is the time to get it.

Heads are the M6 that flow stock 202cfm; after our port and polish we are getting from 240 to 245cfm (realistic on flow bench). This flow is the equivalent of a non ported 16v 1g eclipse head. Price on the head is $380.00 shipped; no cam or rocker assembly, the caps are included.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

stupid question, but u have the intake gaskets to go with the head and intake right? and all my other stock TB and sensors and what not will swap over to the new stuff right?

im assuming these are used actual m6's and not the new m28 casting? If its the m28 im OUTTY

Also whats the 395 price for, that u mentioned to dan? little confusing cus he asked about port polish on the head and u said 395? 10 bucks for a pp isnt realistic lol

Edited by tsiconquest88

I don't modify the head. P&P $395.00. It is easier to modify the intake manifold if you're going to use the stock one. I use the mustang tb since I already have the flanges made.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

how much for a mustang tb flange????and wat mm throttle body will i be able to use

im assuming these are used actual m6's and not the new m28 casting? If its the m28 im OUTTY

Also whats the 395 price for, that u mentioned to dan? little confusing cus he asked about port polish on the head and u said 395? 10 bucks for a pp isnt realistic lol

It is the M6; have the option to bring the M7/M8 or M9 also, M9 is the hart shape combustion chamber.

$395.00 is for port & polish.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

stupid question, but u have the intake gaskets to go with the head and intake right? and all my other stock TB and sensors and what not will swap over to the new stuff right?

Magna intake will not use your stock sensors; depending on the computer you'll use to run the car it is what you'll have to buy to be compatible.

I have the intake gasket (head to intake) in stock.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

m6 is what i want, and no i dont care about the m9 etc. What i was asking is, making sure this was a magna head and not the new m28 casting that is SUPPOSE to be like the m6/m7. That was my point. Also will we be able to have paperwork from the machine shop used that did the ckecks on the head?

• 2 weeks later...
m6 is what i want, and no i dont care about the m9 etc. What i was asking is, making sure this was a magna head and not the new m28 casting that is SUPPOSE to be like the m6/m7. That was my point. Also will we be able to have paperwork from the machine shop used that did the ckecks on the head?

It is the M6. The heads and intakes just arrived yesterday in Miami; I'll have to drive down and get paperwork to customs. I'll go on Monday to get them.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

• 2 weeks later...
Post pics of all this so we can see what we are up against on these heads and intakes. Paperwork of who is or has checked these is a must have too. Who knows who had these used heads and did what to them.

No heads available, sold them. Just 2 magna intakes, but now price is $220.00 shipped.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell