Anyone near Brick, NJ

chiplee

I want to bid on something for sale in Brick, NJ and the guy won't ship it. Was wondering if anyone close to there would be willing to pick it up and ship it for me. Shouldn't even require packaging, just pickup and take straight to UPS drop off and slap a label on it. Would compensate you for your time and gas and obviously the shipping arrangements. PM if interested.

If it was the summer, id be more then willing. But right now i dont have reliable transportation to NJ

Dude, isn't MI Michigan?, and aren't you in WESTERN Michigan? That's not quite the kind of favor I'm looking to call out for this item.

Funny I was considering asking someone in NJ to pickup a case of wine for me and ship it.

Tell the lame as$ you'll send him the stupid tag and all he has to do is drop it off at a UPS store. If he won't do that and it's worth it to you I'll have UPS go to him and pick it up.

Funny I was considering asking someone in NJ to pickup a case of wine for me and ship it.

Tell the lame as$ you'll send him the stupid tag and all he has to do is drop it off at a UPS store. If he won't do that and it's worth it to you I'll have UPS go to him and pick it up.

I don't want him to get the idea it's easy to ship. If he changes the auction from "local pickup only" to "willing to ship" then more people will bid.

I guess I could schedule a UPS pickup myself and that would count as "local pickup". Hadn't thought of that.

I want to bid on something for sale in Brick, NJ and the guy won't ship it. Was wondering if anyone close to there would be willing to pick it up and ship it for me. Shouldn't even require packaging, just pickup and take straight to UPS drop off and slap a label on it. Would compensate you for your time and gas and obviously the shipping arrangements. PM if interested.

Find anyone yet? It's about 4 hours round trip for me, if you HAVE to have it and no one else pulls through I'm here.

Where is the wine place Edde?

Find anyone yet? It's about 4 hours round trip for me, if you HAVE to have it and no one else pulls through I'm here.

That's very kind, man but I'm going to try to get it worked out through UPS scheduled pick up. Really appreciate it either way.

Where is the wine place Edde?

It is Union New Jersey 07083. They won't ship to Virginia. :character0032:

PM me the details if you want me to help.

Man I almost let this thread get away - thanks for the offer. It was something fairly unimportant really, just a thought. Chips post was at the very moment I had been thinking on it. Now that a few days have passed I guess I'm propably over it :character0285: