gaskets of choice

I am putting my motor together and I noticed I prefer to use different gaskets thruout the motor. Here is what I like to use:

intake manifold: Felpro   part # MS 90981

Exhaust manifold: Dealer       part #- md102683

Head Gasket: TEP metal shim    Part # - tell steve or the knuckle head that answers

Timing cover: NAPA (or whoever)  Part #- JV943

valve cover: NAPA (or whoever)    Part # - VS39865CP

oil pump: dealer

I've found the Felpro intake gasket to be superior to anyones. Metal gasket with rubberized coating.

The dealer exhaust manifold gasket rarely blows, very strong and reusable.

TEP metal shim headgasket withstood the extremes that my JE forged piston didn't handle. No way a Felpro would have taken that abuse.

Just a few (conventional)  gaskets I find to be best of the best.

i might have to disagree on the intake gasket, i have had 2 of those on my car and they always wanna do the same thing, if i dont put sealer around the water ports, they slowly start leaking, then if i put sealer on, they will still start to seep, and leave weird deposits around the intake??  maybe i have had some bad luck?? the surfaces are very clean and very straight, so thats not a problem.  i had a victor reinz intake gasket that i liked the best, it was just straight black gasket material, no metal or nothing, then i coated the whole thing with gasket sealer, any leaks here,  i think not!

jeff s