LED 3rd brake light (CLOSED)

D_Venable

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, got the conformal coating on them all, and will be able to package some of them up tomorrow, and get them shipped.

This includes dmyers151, Scott87star, PDodson, and rauriarte, as you've all given me full payments.

Austin88ESiR, MikeMeyerhoff yours will be ready to ship as well, I'll ship it upon receiving the balance of your payment ($25)

Jms, and Kreal, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT PLUGS (or soldering/splicing yourself) BEFORE I WILL ASK FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE AND SHIP

MAZINGAQUEST87TSI, yoshi, and phinko, I NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR STILL IN THIS GP NOW

hdam, I should be able to give you a shipping quote tomorrow evening/night

thanks

Derek

Edited by D_Venable

SORRY, but those that had yet to give a deposit, I removed you from the GP

Austin88ESiR, just waiting on your balance of $25, yours has been ready to ship since Monday

Kreal, I need to know how you want to go about the plug, you send me one, and I solder it on for you, or I send it sans plug, and you either solder your plug on, or splice in. LMK

hdam, your is ready to go, I just have to package it up and get to the post office, probably won't get it out today, but it'll be on its way by tomorrow

thanks

Derek

and for those who missed out, I'll be selling the extras individually, at a price yet to be determined.

TO EVERYONE THAT I'VE SHIPPED TO SO FAR!!!!!!

my instructions are wrong on the color wires to splice/solder to, reverse that, and you should be good

on the LED/light side of the plug, the RED wire on the boards goes to the BLACK wire in the plug. which switches to green with white tracer on the harness side.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

Thanks and sorry

Derek

Edited by D_Venable

• 2 weeks later...