SOLD

brogers

Well. I had planned on a restoration of this 86 Conquest but I think it was more of an impulse buy.ha ha Bought the car with a rod knock and a shot clutch and proceeded to remove engine, trans,intercooler, oil cooler, exhaust and radiator. Engine and transmission are not included with $200 price.

Car is in great shape overall and has a few minor dings. Only rust I could see is a little inside the typical rear wheel well bottom and it's only rusted through in one small spot about 1 inch long.

No airdam, front bumper cover has some damage,stock exhaust is off the car and is all there except for the tailpipe/muffler. Car is originally red, resprayed blue and will need paint.

Interior is black velour and not a rip or stain that I could see anywhere. small crack on the bottom half of the center console and pass. side door panel has a little damage to the top.

Stock radio works great(even the cassette player works). Only thing missing from the interior is the typical hatch cover.

Pics will be posted tomorrow, just had to get this on here and commit before I changed my mind. $200 cash or Paypal to sandkrogers@comcast.net. Have clear PA title in my name.

Car is at my house in York Springs, PA

Thanks

Edited by brogers

Hey Phil, It was easy to buy and bring home haha, just have too much going on with family to commit to it right now.

Room to work is a concern here now too since my son has a car now. I think my fixer upper days are long gone.

If I had the space to work and a place to park vehicles this thread wouldn't exist.

Next ones going to have to need minimal work so I gotta save for that one till I find it.

Pics at this link.

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/bluequest/

118k on the odo, 50% tread on tires, forgot to get a pic of the 5 spd. trans but it is included with the sale.

#1 rod bearing chewed up the crank and most of it was in the pan and I haven't had the crank checked to see if it's usable.

I've already flushed the intercooler and the oil cooler, let me know if you need more pics or info.

Would like to move it this week.

Thanks

It pick it up on the way home from canada tomorrow. South PA is too far out of the way though... I wouldn't mind turning a 4hr drive back to MI into a 7hr drive... 14hrs is a bit too much.

Thanks Gary,

I know, I think I put over $200 in misc interior pcs in the car I sold you when I did the black swap LOL

And this has the highly desirable manual belts and real nice velour interior.

We'll see this weekend if I might have to strip er down, wouldn't be the first time. ha ha