Greddy Muffler

Sorry to burst your bubble, but getting a muffler doesn't provide a lot of HP, it is more of a myth.  Let me take you through the process here.  You have the headers, then the pipes for the exhauste system, cat(s) and then the muffler.  

The only way you see any gains is if your muffler is smaller in size and restriction than the system ahead of it.  Remember, the muffler is the LAST thing your exahuste passes through.

If you are looking for bang for the buck, the CAT(S) are far more restrictuve than the muffler.  Then the pipes/header and then finally the muffler.

I'd look into replacing out the entire exahuste system, a muffler will do little but make a lot of noise!  

Sorry to break the news to you...

Thanks, for the info

oh - the muffler that I put on isn't a rice sounding coffee can  that I thought it would be. the TSi sound is just louder and more defined.  I like it! ( no stupid sounding BBWWAAHHH!, BWWAAAAHHH, BWAHHHHH!

i run the summitracing dynoflow i think

Part Number-:  WLK-17223

to me it is a hollowed out coffee can, it is a 3 inch and straight open pipe as far as im concerned,

but man it has a real deep tone! i cant drive in a parking garage with out setting off alarms

even in parking lots i hear them chirp ,  i love the sound,