87 Valencia gold TSI, 1800 FIRM.

silkdagger05

I am looking at selling my tsi ( I know... I dont want too.) selling too fix my 01 cougar as I still owe money on it. interior pics on page two.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v652/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1991331_5556.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1935163_4104.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1935164_3119.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1935162_2351.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v323/104/11/1162875228/n1162875228_1845078_6487.jpg

1G mass conversion. huge intake.

fans( came with radiator.) needs too be finished getting wired back into the slave.

NEW seals for the upper portion of the engine.

NEW spark plugs,

NEW msd ignition

NEW wires.

NEW 14b TURBO NO shaft play. spools nice and quick.

BRADED LINES FOR TURBO

NEW RALLY PUSH BOV,

NEW RADIATOR

NEW HEAD

NO JET VALVES( FOR HEAD HEALTH)(removed.)

NO 2ND AIR DAM ( FOR HEAD HEALTH)(removed.)(black box not valance)

NO EGR VALVE ( FOR HEAD HEALTH)(removed.)

NEW O2 SENSOR

NEW BELTS

NEW BOOST GAUGE

NEW INTERIOR

DOWN PIPE

NEW CAT ( only one cat on car I would just run the car with out any ex if I could LOL summer time!^^)

NEW EX SYSTEM FROM DP BACK ( 2 3/4 )

NEW OIL FILTER

NEW THROTTLE BODY ( from intake up) (seals ect..)

NEW INJECTORS( and pressure regulator)

NEW LIFTERS ( mechanical , you can switch to pneumatic if you wish)

NEW BRAKES ( ROTORS, BLED LINES, PADS, calipers. ECT)

NEW STAGE 3 CLUTCH KIT ( from previous owner) 2200 on it.

NEW passenger side tie rods, ( as of the 30th of jan)

body has 130k on it. engine 50k head 2k. tranny 50k.

timing app. for the 30th as will, too be tuned.

more pictures will be on the way. If I can get home before its dark.

could use third syncro. and some rear speakers.

Edited by silkdagger05

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interior is black leather( I have a spare set as well , perfect condition and the set in it now is fine too.) sorry for not having a pic , its bin snowing and raining here ...so i haven't bin out side LOL.

that looks like a great deal!! wish i was closer man, GL with sale!!

thank you, alot.

I dont want it to go. but....7k in debt for a car that needs an engine swapp. and the cougar forums are not so helpful when you compare them too here, its sad.

plus nobody wants to see you lose your ability to have a family by my grace :D

lol ? :huh: lol ?

hmmm no raping my conquest thats my job ^^

• 2 weeks later...
You also forgot the engine bay and interior pictures! :D

compressed my spine and tore some of the muscle ( the middle of it) away from my spine on one side. last night I couldnt even move my arms let alone sit up.

so...sorry...:( ill try to get them soon if it doesn't snow again and I can stand long enough to take them.

Man...I've been watching this sale. I like the color. Sometimes different is good. I am on the east coast, so its simply too far away. Rest and I hope you get better soon. Can only imagine that kind of injury and its recovery time. Be careful and good luck.

compressed my spine and tore some of the muscle ( the middle of it) away from my spine on one side. last night I couldnt even move my arms let alone sit up.

what in the hell were you doing? Dude, I warned you about trying some of that stuff in the kama sutra man...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
+1

I've been meaning to ask the same question.

Yes.:P

only a few things left and she's close to perfect. just needs a little tlc.

untill she sells she is my daily. when she sells the cougar can go in the shop. and I can get out from under the debt.

Note: needs a fan switch kit still too be put in now. As it was slaved to have them on all the time. bu it gets really cold here so I wanted a switch. still have all the stock connectors and wiring.

+1

I've been meaning to ask the same question.

WHY? any interested yet, I know times are still rough around here or I wouldn't need to sell it to fix the other.

If I were closer, I would've put a few thousand miles on this thing by now. The color is gorgeous and I'd love to have one just like it, but like I said, I'm no where even remotely near you.

Seeing as how you've put all these parts into it, just keep the damn thing and drive it. Save up and use your tax return (assuming your getting one) and fix your other car. You and I both know your hooked on the car and the "family".