BOV!!! !! trouble

pwned

ok!!! hey guys! so heres the deal...

got an 1983 flat body staz. so the 2l 4g63 engine.

intercooled version.

i just got a bov attached yesterday, its on the pipe that runs off the turbo to the intercooler

and the bov is sitting right above the air/pod filter.

but when i place the tube that comes off the bov onto the boost line ( the pipe which your boost gauge comes off) it sound works.. but my car will die if revs are low and struggles to gain speed aswell as black smoke coming out from the exhaust.

so i changed the postion and put it off the ECI, on one of the right sections that sticks out. the pov makes the seqential sound but its very very very quiet and sometimes doesnt even make the sound.

ive been told to check my vacume air lines or something like that.

any tips or if this bov isnt compatible with my ECI version do i need to upgrade to MPI?

please any info would be fanf*&^ntastic

we cant tighten it because its a sequential and doesnt have a valve to tighten and the vacume air line is below the throttle body already.

we have tried so many types of combos,

doesnt help that my car is running very rich tho

take it off and see if that fixes the problem. If your intake manifold is anything like the US version, there are more than one port, but only two will actually work for a BOV, I used the one that's actually below the TB, since it's not messed with by the TB plate.