Another Turbo ?

I have a 88 Conquest Tsi that has had a rebuild on it. Right now I am running a 14g turbo and now that I've craked another head and have some money saved up I was wondering what type of turbo I should consider upgrading to with the stock fuel injection. I have upgrade my fuel pump to the Master that pumped Tsi suggested a long time ago and a AFPR from TEP. The problem right now is that the shop I had do my engine work awhile back had put in bad rings jacked up my block bored it out and never told me what type of pistons they used. I'm guessing they are just Hypereutectic pistons. Anyways the engine has had its B.S. removed a TEP cam and an UR underdrive pulley. So what type of Turbo should I get thinking of a super 16g or a 17c for now so it will give me a good baseline for the sds system conversion. Also where can I get an upgraded FPR I really don't want to spend 220 bucks for TEP BCFPR suggestions please thanks.

Thanks,

Mike Tellez

Terror of the E.C. runs in S.D. CA.