could someone here photoshop some wheels on to my car??

patra_is_here

rare jdm wheels have been the "next big thing" since like 10 years ago.

Its going to be all about the steelies next. balllin!!!

ive been considering throwing some steels on my car...painting them black...you know, just for fun. Maybe throw some chrome lugnuts or a dogdish on there too...lol

ive been considering throwing some steels on my car...painting them black...you know, just for fun. Maybe throw some chrome lugnuts or a dogdish on there too...lol

Looks like I'd better call up Diamond Racing and get mine on before everyone else does! ^_^

What specs, if you don't mind me asking? Diameter? Very interested!

id let you know if i thought it would help you man i built my own front and rear suspension system you could possibly help you. the biggest diameter you can get is 16 inches, i got 16x12 rears with 2.5 inch backspacing and i got 16x10 fronts 3.5 inch backspacing

id let you know if i thought it would help you man i built my own front and rear suspension system you could possibly help you. the biggest diameter you can get is 16 inches, i got 16x12 rears with 2.5 inch backspacing and i got 16x10 fronts 3.5 inch backspacing

Sounds crazy, we may have to talk. I plan on using Nissan hubs up front, with coilovers front and rear for a 240SX - the suspension designs are so close between the two cars that it just makes perfect sense to use the more available part. Not to mention I'll be building a brake setup that will slow the Earth's rotation, haha.

A 16x12, what tire do you plan to run on that? I'm only aware of BFG Radial T/As being THAT wide in 16" flavor. Largest I'd be looking to run is a 16x10 out back, 16x9 up front.

Sounds crazy, we may have to talk. I plan on using Nissan hubs up front, with coilovers front and rear for a 240SX - the suspension designs are so close between the two cars that it just makes perfect sense to use the more available part. Not to mention I'll be building a brake setup that will slow the Earth's rotation, haha.

A 16x12, what tire do you plan to run on that? I'm only aware of BFG Radial T/As being THAT wide in 16" flavor. Largest I'd be looking to run is a 16x10 out back, 16x9 up front.

well i bought those and a set of 18 inch equips in custom offsets im just gonna let everybody see not really know lol

ill be stretching a 265 40 on it car is going to be low and im going to have almost no interference in the back with my inboard coilover setup and on the front i am using a 240sx s13 front subframe i made my own motor mount for the rb and my own lower control arms and tension rods im also using the rack from the s13car should have lots of suspension travel and be real real low i have some pics up at my blog www.garageshiny.blogspot.com

Edited by FnFspeed

well i bought those and a set of 18 inch equips in custom offsets im just gonna let everybody see not really know lol

ill be stretching a 265 40 on it car is going to be low and im going to have almost no interference in the back with my inboard coilover setup and on the front i am using a 240sx s13 front subframe i made my own motor mount for the rb and my own lower control arms and tension rods im also using the rack from the s13car should have lots of suspension travel and be real real low i have some pics up at my blog www.garageshiny.blogspot.com

Sounds crazy! I applaud the fabrication skills there. I've contemplated the entire S13 subframe swap, but have since opted against it. Good to see someone use it though! BTW, your Blogspot doesn't have anything on it.

Sorry to hijack the thread guys. I got a little excited at that mention. :thread20jacked8wq:

Sounds crazy! I applaud the fabrication skills there. I've contemplated the entire S13 subframe swap, but have since opted against it. Good to see someone use it though! BTW, your Blogspot doesn't have anything on it.

Sorry to hijack the thread guys. I got a little excited at that mention. :thread20jacked8wq:

lol yea sorry i mixed up the name www.shinygarage.blogspot.com