kid in the mall.

silkdagger05

has anyone noticed that Silk keeps his own threds going and even kinda replys and quotes himself?

HMMMMM ADD ???? ADHD?

I forget to hit the quote button...:( sorry. lol but I like to reply when some one takes the time to say some thing to me ya know ^^

So you want to give guidance to youngsters (and perhaps serve as some sort of mentor?) and you also encountered some other kid at the mall who was no threat to you, is a minor, and you slam him into a rail because he pushed you and verbally challenged you? Did I miss something or does that cover it?

think about this now that some one he thought was weak did it , will he still pick on people he thinks is weak as much or if I hadn't done something would I have had to hurt him more ? I am only 21 tho so I did enjoy stopping him I will admit. also if I had just moved him and kept walking and nothing had happened could he go on to hurt some little kid ? ? ? I felt a good example and an easy warning were good + ! I was sick and grumpy.

Just as squirrely in person, haha. It's all good.

I'll admit I have a tendency to do the sa-FALCONS! FALCONS EVERYWHERE OMG

I am add? we wont even get into the stories your boys were telling when they showed up ^^ lol

He did the right thing. If he tried to step around him it would have only empowered the little punk and then he would have had to knock him on his a**, causeing more problems. For what it's worth Silk, you handled it the best possible way. Nicely done. Hopefully you won't run into him again, most likely not, as he's all show and no go, but if he does get froggy with you, go "Semper Fu" on his "I.C." (Identity Crisis) butt and teach him some manners.

its true. also my back would have bin turned , and you never give your back up in a fight. EVER.

think about this now that some one he thought was weak did it , will he still pick on people he thinks is weak as much or if I hadn't done something would I have had to hurt him more ? I am only 21 tho so I did enjoy stopping him I will admit. also if I had just moved him and kept walking and nothing had happened could he go on to hurt some little kid ? ? ? I felt a good example and an easy warning were good + ! I was sick and grumpy.

I hear ya :)

I hate to see a fellow Marine putting himself at risk to teach some kid he doesnt even know a lesson, I guess. The legal risk you put yourself in is, I suspect, greater than you might be gauging. I facilitate an Anger Management (AM) group on Wed nights and the stories many of the clients tell me is rather alarming. I've heard quite a few that are weaker than this story and still ended up with the person being court-ordered to attend 6 months to a year in AM classes and pay thousands in restitution fines, court costs, and rehabilitation fees. I guess what I am saying is, "You know you're a bad a$$, why risk having to pay thousands and attend classes for a long time just to prove it to some punk kid you dont even know or will likely see again?" It would be much more satisfying to put that money into your Quest!

I also wonder if the kid doesnt even take away the lesson you so vividly demonstrated for him. I can see the only thing he learns from this is that he needs to make sure he is the bigger guy next time. Although, it might slow him down because he has to think a bit more before he acts.