Pink Floyd Show in Miami Beach 10/25

mstieg

Marso gave me the heads up that there's a Floyd show coming up and I'd like to attend and meet some members beforehand for some food/drinks, and hit up a good club/bar afterwards. I don't know the area or places to go/avoid, and Marso's heading home with the wife after the set. Starting a business & all, I haven't been out much lately and this is a great excuse to head to the east coast.

The Show: Australian Pink Floyd http://www.aussiefloyd.com/

I've seen them twice and was blown away each time. For anyone who remotely knows and/or appreciates Pink Floyd, these guys do a full production (3 hour set) that's equal to and arguably better than the original members in terms of vocals, stage production, lasers, lights, etc. Definately worth checking out IMHO. I'll go by myself, but would like to maybe see a SQ or 2 while in the area and see what else is in the neighborhood on a Sat. night afterwards.

Regardless of wanting to club/barhop or just shoot the SQ bs with me, I highly recommend seeing this show.

Edited by mstieg

on fridays several starquesters meet at the Towers in Davie.. Every friday there is a car show and meet.. You can go there and meet us if you wish .. address is I- 595 and Unversity dr .. the Tower shops can't miss it..

Carlos

Sounds good. I'll have to hold onto that until I get the car running better. For now, I'm looking for something to do before/after the show next Sat.

Hope to be in touch with the rewired/tuned car sooner than later.

Damn. I feel old now. Sorry Matt. If I was single it would be a different story.

No, that's not my intent. I got my ticket, Row F, seat 115, should be 6th row center. :thumbsup:

Stupid fees, surcharges, etc. etc. Same with my airline ticket home. Just be straight with me about the cost and I'll at least pay it without feeling ripped. Who's sounding like the old-timer here? ME! ha

Hey, the show may go for a good 3 hours, and it's nearing 11pm and I'm real tired, so who knows what I'll do afterwards. Worth asking around I figure. I'm pretty open-minded about new places, people, & experiences, within reason of course. Anybody patient enough to keep a SQ running has to have some decent qualities right? Maybe I'll stay in this weekend & work on the car.