Big game weekend

superquest

the Big 10 is the most over-rated conference in college football. OSU and Michigan are the only two teams who are good and even they aren't really that good. Michigan got thumped by a slumping Irish team, and OSU struggled against Ohio U. OSU has gotten thumped two straight years by an SEC school in the national championship. while i despise USC and all who pull for them, they should thoroughly dismantle OSU tonight. OSU shouldn't be ranked in the top 10 at all.

USC put on a clinic tonight! Destroyed Ohio State from what I saw while bouncing around tonight.

One matchup to check out at Noon Central, 1pm Eastern: Bears vs. Panthers.

Both upset hugely favored AFC SB prospects...one by a last second play...the other by complete dominance in every aspect of the game. Should be a good one at Carolina today folks. Minus Steve Smith, plus completely healthy Bears, my biased prediction: Bears by at least 10.

Many other good games coming up. Homers and objective fans alike, let's hear it!

it's hard these days, but i'm a dolphins fan.

they showed some potential last week, and if they can cut out some of the young-team mistakes they were making, maybe they can go over .500 this year. arizona isn't exactly the most intimidating opponent, so maybe we can start with them :)

Well, 2 fumbles by a TE Olsen, one wide open 40 yard pass overthrown by Orton, and a bogus illegal blocking call killed 4 scoring opportunities and gave Carolina the ball in field goal range twice. That'll loose you a game that otherwise is a winner. Too bad, but that's football.

Can you say 0-16? Man my Dolphins suck. I don't think I'll watch them anymore this year. Just like last year I can't take the destruction.

Could be worse, you could be a Lions fan. I'm ready to give up on them for good. It looked like they might come back (from the 21-0 start), but then career-backup Kitna pops up a couple of nice ints. I loved the one play to Jennings, where it looked like he was gonna juke half the Lions D onto their backs....

How bout McFadden? I wonder how much of that he's gonna have the rest of the season?

dc