Datsun 240z

Lusion972

i've had 2 z cars both from VA and only 1 had rust and that was do to a idiot with a drill. first one was a 78 which i got my enkei's of off and the 2nd was a 81 na cars and strong runners besides the 81 that loved to pop the fusible links hidden in the relay box looking setup. think the owner rewired most of the car. my uncle picked them both up for 800 and sold them after awhile for 5k and 9k. made one hell of a profit.

now to find another 84 maxima to turbo and turn into a sleeper :D

I've seen quite a couple of them around town (and it being a smallish town). In one lot there were two or three side-by-side. Then further up the street, my high school mentor (he let me rebuild my engine at his shop) had a really nice white one behind his shop, but the owner picked it up <_< Then a black one that was for sale that I haven't seen any more... After getting good with my Starion, I wouldn't mind taking in a Z :P

Maybe the 300zx's have no value..

I had an 89 300zx 5spd, t-top,digi dash,rear wing car that ran and drove and was rust free. The only thing it needed was a repaint due to clear coat peeling and a muffler. I couldn't sell that car for $500! Both online (here) and the Z site, craigslist, etc. So its gone now.

Maybe the 300zx's have no value..

I had an 89 300zx 5spd, t-top,digi dash,rear wing car that ran and drove and was rust free. The only thing it needed was a repaint due to clear coat peeling and a muffler. I couldn't sell that car for $500! Both online (here) and the Z site, craigslist, etc. So its gone now.

The 1st gen 300ZX is undesirable to most Z enthusiests..The body changed dramaticly losing the classic round headlights and many other changes..The 300ZX also came with an all new VG engine being the first Z to be missing the almightly L series engine...

What year would yall say this is?

http://www.racetep.com/carpics/juan1.jpg

Dude, do you search for anything?

Look on the 240 boards up there or wikipedia...this is a conquest forum, not to sound like a dyck or anything but how would we know.

fixed.

Dude was asking if we knew where any were at but I am glad I have another fan that took the time out to quote me from a different thread.

Also I asked here because quest owners are known to own other rare gems, look at Kreal, dude has 101 cars in his garage.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/743/dsc02927kh3.jpg

Sexy rims. What are those? They'd look nice on a red quest I bet.

Those are Sportmaxx 501s. They range from 15x7"+35 to 15x8"+0, as well as 16x8"+0. I believe only the 16" flavor has the 5-bolt hub option though. They're all dual-drilled, either 4x100/114.3, or 5x100/114.3. They also come in bronze/gold, silver/grey, and black.