OREGON/SW Washington Sept 13th 2008

Komeuppance

I believe a friend of you know who's is hosting it. He juuuust bought a crapquest, LOL... you'll see it. His name is Mikey, you can PM me here for more info about his address since the nwsq server is being updated, and is cutting out.

Not sure of track time, is PIR even open that day?? I'm down to go though, it's been a while.

-Robert

i was wondering what happened i have been trying to get onto nw startwuest for a week and can't do you know how to get ahold of prof??

Shaun blew up his power supply = no server.

Yes, you Dean's name is the same on here "Professor" search it in the member's list. Or you can PM me, I have his phone numbers.

-Robert

Robert,

It sucks not having NWStarQuest up.

I'm still trying to rearange some commitments so I can make it.

Any idea who all is going to show up?

I was hoping I could run Travis at the drags. If nothing else, I think it would make for a great picture, but by a couple of posts I read, it looks like his car is out of commision.

Robert,

It sucks not having NWStarQuest up.

I'm still trying to rearange some commitments so I can make it.

Any idea who all is going to show up?

I was hoping I could run Travis at the drags. If nothing else, I think it would make for a great picture, but by a couple of posts I read, it looks like his car is out of commision.

I'm going to call him right now and tell him to get his car running, shouldn't be hard. He's not answering his phone... must be scared... LOL... give me or him a call, and let us know if you're going.

Yeah, there should be a good group showing up. 5 definitelys, 4 maybes, 2 LOL's... and one RustingTurbo.

The addy is 9000sw Oak St, Tigard OR. Should be there until it's time for PIR.

-Robert