WTB: 87-89 Conquest/Starion TSI in NE area

Badfish488

• 2 months later...
I am looking for either a Conquest or Starion TSI, must be manual and in the NE area. Thanks!

YOUR IN Luck, i have a beautiful rebuilt conquest, i have over 12,500 into this car, and have been rebuilding it with tasteful stock or better parts. Its a manual with a total of 104,000 miles, 2,500 90% of the parts, its a manual. Its my baby and I have treated it with the best of best parts and maintaince. I live in the dedham,ma area and am looking to get less than 1/2 for what i have put into the car. It runs better than it ever has, better than knew, tooooooo many replaced and upgraded parts to list, call me to get the full detail my name is rob c, 781 775 0199

YOUR IN Luck, i have a beautiful rebuilt conquest, i have over 12,500 into this car, and have been rebuilding it with tasteful stock or better parts. Its a manual with a total of 104,000 miles, 2,500 90% of the parts, its a manual. Its my baby and I have treated it with the best of best parts and maintaince. I live in the dedham,ma area and am looking to get less than 1/2 for what i have put into the car. It runs better than it ever has, better than knew, tooooooo many replaced and upgraded parts to list, call me to get the full detail my name is rob c, 781 775 0199

Is that 1/2 of $12,500 =$6,250?

or

1/2 of $2,500 =$1,250

I want 5500 firm, its a beatufiul car and has been tastefully redone, the interior is beautiful and your going to save money with all the parts i have replaced on it.

out of interest in your work and the car could you post pictures?? or send them to an email?? let me know i'd like to see what an enthusiastic owner can do.

i bought the car for 3,400, including the car i have spent $12,500+, i have owned the car for around 5 years, all the important upgrades including engine, turbo, exhaust, clutch, radiator, and so many more have under 3,000 miles on them. If your interested I can tell you the full list up replaced parts I have put on the car.