Parting 89 TSi in NYC

SI89TSi

• 1 month later...

Automatic transmission?

PARTING HAS BEGUN. SEE POST ON PAGE 2.

Parting out my 89 Conquest. Car shows 36,000 miles, which is probably true. She has a salvage title from 2000, I've owned it since 2003. The salvage title was issued by an insurance company. I found out from them that it was a theft recovery in the late 90's, but the owner was paid out prior to recovery. So being a 10 year old car with a blown motor it was sold as salvage. It is black on black auto car.

Now for the bad part, it has sat outside apparently most of this time. Finally decided a few weeks ago to work on it and found that the frame rail have gotten pretty bad. So rather than mess with two of these cars I've decided to part ways with this one. I've taken only a few things off of this one since, though I have no idea of what was messed with prior to me. I know somebody knew what was going on with this car as the auto down switch was missing, and someone tried to get the car running with the bown head.

Since deciding to not fix the car I have swapped out the rear, struts, front fenders, auto shift linkage and rear seat to my other car. Other than this everything else is as was when I got the car, it is still complete and still runs and drives. I put a motor out of a 88 Conquest I had in the 90's into it, motor had 70,000 miles on it when wrecked. Runs well.

PARTING HAS BEGUN. SEE POST ON PAGE 2.

Parting out my 89 Conquest. Car shows 36,000 miles, which is probably true. She has a salvage title from 2000, I've owned it since 2003. The salvage title was issued by an insurance company. I found out from them that it was a theft recovery in the late 90's, but the owner was paid out prior to recovery. So being a 10 year old car with a blown motor it was sold as salvage. It is black on black auto car.

Now for the bad part, it has sat outside apparently most of this time. Finally decided a few weeks ago to work on it and found that the frame rail have gotten pretty bad. So rather than mess with two of these cars I've decided to part ways with this one. I've taken only a few things off of this one since, though I have no idea of what was messed with prior to me. I know somebody knew what was going on with this car as the auto down switch was missing, and someone tried to get the car running with the bown head.

Since deciding to not fix the car I have swapped out the rear, struts, front fenders, auto shift linkage and rear seat to my other car. Other than this everything else is as was when I got the car, it is still complete and still runs and drives. I put a motor out of a 88 Conquest I had in the 90's into it, motor had 70,000 miles on it when wrecked. Runs well.

i need the left black pilar where you put two gauges boost and air fuel ratio ,a/c pulley tensioner, and a black center console lid that locks i have paypal and online banking san diego zip 92154.