Got pulled over this morning

jisleyjr

i know eck_007 (mike) got pulled over for it being to loud, and he went to the dealer and got a print out saying the stock exhaust was no longer available and the exhaust on the car was made specifically for it, not custom, and he got out of the whole ordeal..

dont know if it will work for you.

i know eck_007 (mike) got pulled over for it being to loud, and he went to the dealer and got a print out saying the stock exhaust was no longer available and the exhaust on the car was made specifically for it, not custom, and he got out of the whole ordeal..

dont know if it will work for you.

That is genious! LOL!

I ran for about a year with that side dump and never got looked at. Just upshift like everyone says and don't load the motor and it'll hum quietly.

I'd say do what Mike did with getting a printout that says the stock system is N/A and this was your only aftermarket option. Most of the time if you show up in a timely manner and look presentable, the judge will throw it out.

Ask me how I know... :biggrinumbrella1: I was called "Mr. Lawrence Tech - Denso - Japan 'outsourced car parts' - Mechanical Engineer" by the judge on my last speeding ticket. :) He threw it out and the cop was POed.

well i got one for yall .......I was going through my little town one night in a very modded talon i had at the time ( 650 whp ) and got a ticket for a loud noise under the hood of the vehicle lol.......That is what the ticket says i still have a copy of it here somewhere. The cop was going the oppisite direction and had his window down and caught the full blast of a tial BOV....lol

He also said that the engine should be louder then the exhaust,

You should have informed him that the sound coming from the exhaust IS the engine. The exhaust makes no noise at all. It only quiets and redirects the noise that is created by the engine.

You should have informed him that the sound coming from the exhaust IS the engine. The exhaust makes no noise at all. It only quiets and redirects the noise that is created by the engine.

pwned.