Selling the '89 SHP! No longer for sell....

Couth'nize

If someone were to walk up to me right now with $5500 cash in hand, I will let it go. Just don't ask why.

5spd,tan interior, ice cold AC.

Edit: It's officially for sale. What is there to ask....not as perfect as the 18k miles car...but it's been gone through front to back. B)

Link to pics.

Edited by Couth'nize

Better hurry.....couple of 16yo is checking this thing out.

You need to sell it to an enthusiast. I've got the fiji that is no where near that good of condition that would be more suitable to younger drivers. Your car needs to stay stock.

Kane

You need to sell it to an enthusiast. I've got the fiji that is no where near that good of condition that would be more suitable to younger drivers. Your car needs to stay stock.

Kane

I live in a subd.... and you know them kids when they get off the bus after school.

Kane

But that Figi has alot of potential now that its in the right hand.

Sorry to see you are selling it Couth! If I had the $$ I would buy it, but I doubt I could get $5500-$6000 out of mine fast enough...

...but mine is about as close to yours as I could get anyway. Mine is almost a twin to yours--except the interior color and your flawless factory paint.

as you know the main reason I want yours is because of the factory paint! My paint is beautiful, but it's not factory.

Good luck man! (why are you selling?)

:)

If someone were to walk up to me right now with $5500 cash in hand, I will let it go. Just don't ask why.

5spd,tan interior, ice cold AC.

Edit: It's officially for sale. What is there to ask....not as perfect as the 18k miles car...but it's been gone through front to back. B)

LINK TO PICS <<<<<<<<==========<<<<

Edited by averse

Dang Couth, that sucks you're selling it, and sucks for so much cuz I don't have that much :( I saw you this morning. You were in the Black Quest on Bonny Oaks turning onto Jersey Pike. I was leaving work to go out and start work and saw you at the redlight.

Well, told ya'll to buy it while I was in the mood....now it's no longer for sell.

Here is how it go.....I told my wife about selling it and she said she don't really want me to sell it.....that's not all, my 6yo daughter heard the conversation and she say the same thing. I'm not hurting financially was just thinking of moving on to something else beside cars. I guess it's going to stay awhile.

I'll update the showroom pics later of the interior. Sorry folks....catch me next time.

Ever hear of the boy who cried "wolf"?

:P

Ah, but the true moral to the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf is this: If you are a shepherd, you can't ignore people even if they have been wrong (or lied) over and over and over, because if you do, your sheep may get eaten!