Trans Am for sale or trade for a Conquest

haflingerheaven

Just throwing this out there...Don't need to sell it although it would be nice to free up garage space....I'm going to buy a conquest whether I sell it or not...

1983 trans am 25th anniversary daytona...1 of 2500 built...pontiac historical documentation...these cars were completely loaded....all power, t tops etc....305 crossfire engine....

i have close to 9k into it...body and paint are new, decals are new, 90% of the interior is new...very rare car...i have too many trans am's...

recaro seats will need to be recovered but i have some high end covers on them that look great

i want 5k..losing my shirt but will also trade it for a nice 88 or 89 five speed conquest...

any interest???

if so, email me at cbourgeault@sau15.net or thru the forum and i'll email pix...i can't quite figure how to put them on here....

see ya

losing my shirt...

Pics?

Someone had to multi-quote this one! :D

Here is a good reference for how to post pics:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2059986_post-image...age-boards.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2...et_message.html

It's easy once you get the hang of it, just like learning a phrase or two in a new language. All readers of your post will like you for doing this and it really helps you sell your car & cut down on needless questions.

All you need to use here is [ img] [ /img] not the img src stuff.