Its a boy!

ekstatixx

Hey everyone! I wanted to give a quick up date. Derek is doing well. He is still on his iv but they are hoping that will come out tomorrow sometime. He is now eating more, thank goodness. I am hoping that he will be out of the nicu tomorrow or atleast into an open craddle. Luckly today I have been able to walk around and go spend time with him. Yesturday was a killer since I couldnt leave my room. However,the doctors say his lungs are strong and that he is making good progress for being a month early.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the congrats and kind words. It really means alot! I can't wait to take pics of him in the Starion!!

Liz

Congrats you two, and I like the name

Derek

thanks again every one. liz is home now, but the little one is still at the hospital for a few more days. im so anxious for him to come home. i cant wait.

and i knew you would love the name D. Did you know it actually means "ruler"

Wait a minute.........Chris' woman had a bebe, Awesome! Congratulations abound!!! This woman's name is Liz, yes? (I've gathered that by way of my awesome detective skills).

I would have thought nothing more of things...............until Jimmy says, "we miss our SQC cheerleader".

Have I been living under a rock to not realize this is the same Liz that's famous for being the site cheerleader?

I just need informed, that's all.

Turborusty

umm yes detective rusty you are correct. i sure do hope your next case isnt too difficult to solve!

but yes, what you have guessed is the correct. for obvious reasons we try to keep "us" off the board

I had to let you all know of the new addition though

umm yes detective rusty you are correct. i sure do hope your next case isnt too difficult to solve!

but yes, what you have guessed is the correct. for obvious reasons we try to keep "us" off the board

I had to let you all know of the new addition though

I could care less about who came from where and when.........I just wanted to know if this is the Liz i know from here because I like you, Chris.....and I like Liz....the fact that the two of you have such a great occasion to celebrate and be happy about is AWESOME in my book!

My kids are the light of my life, best thing I ever did, by far.

Enjoy that little guy and once again.....Congratulations

Please give Liz my best!

Take care,

Rusty