I think I am going to sell my 87

hunter1

I think I am going to sell my car I rarely drive it and the family wants a boat, which I do too, I would like to get 4000 for it , or I will try ebay or craiglist anyone interested?? thanks

post-4172-1216856487_thumb.jpg

post-4172-1216856566_thumb.jpg

Edited by hunter1

Thanks t-man I know I have been debateing all summer I really dont know what to do , The problem is being in michigan It spend more time taking up my spot in the garage, than driven and I hate wiping snow off my car all winter , and then only driving the car once or twice all summer, because the wife and kids could care less about the car, It kinda sucks I dont want to sell it but I do. soooooo many emotions, uggghhhh, well anyone interested I can list may mods and send pics, but no I am not going to just give it away the car is worth every penny, Plus I have spent nearly 500 just in the past 6 moths for upgrades and things I need . thanks for the hit t-man

Ok so I read My last reply and it did not sound right, what I ment was My car is stored in my side of the garage, and my other car I end up having to scrap ice and snow off all the time this car by all means is never driven in the snow , I dont even think it has seen rain in yrs, Not to mention with all I have done lately too it I believe it runs better than it ever did.