Hampton Roads Meet

Hey everyone Im Kurtis I am preety new to the community and I really wanted to To get together with other starquest owners and was wondering if anyown was up for meeting up I havent really thought of where to meet but we could figure that out later if you wanted to meet up. hit me up if you are willing

Im in. I go to cnu so ill be in that area anyways after august 22nd

Let me know when and where you might plan this meet.

I live in CT, but would take a road trip for a few hours to meet up with other members.

I know there's members in PA,NY, and NJ, so maybe somwhere within a few hours for overbody would be good.

Any one go to Meet in Long Island last month (6/28)? I drove to VA that weekend to pick up my 87 conquest, so missed it!

I live in virginia beach and i have a 1989 gold Chryler conquest and literally live 6 blocks from the beach Im not sure where to have it if anyone has a suggestion im game I just would really like to meet other owners

I'm game!!! I live in Chesapeake.

BTW- Where exactl in Hampton Roads are you? I seem a red Quest the other day with "CONQUEST TSi" in big letters on the back hatch, the other day.

I live in virginia beach and i have a 1989 gold Chryler conquest and literally live 6 blocks from the beach Im not sure where to have it if anyone has a suggestion im game I just would really like to meet other owners

Oh ok, I know where you are. You are that Quest Va Beach Blvd. that I see alot. I take my motorcycle to this spot down near the ocean-front and I see your car not far from where Big Al use to live.

• 2 weeks later...
why doesnt anyone come to ocean city maryland?? we always have car shows here...theres always volkswagen week...vette week.. porsche week..import week....have 4 thousand cars show up for hot rod week...we have bike week...plenty of places to stay as they have about 100 or more hotel motels....beach...115 bars and clubs mixed in...and boardwalk...rides....and if your single plenty of girls to go around...or if your a swinger i guess it doesnt matter....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...