New to this territory...

quickdodge

How's everyone doing? The name is Mike, but everyone that knows me, knows me as QD. Been an admirer of Conquests, Starions for a long time. I also like the Daytonas and Lasers. I don't have (nor have I ever had) any of these cars, but I have been entertaining thoughts for a couple of months now on getting one. The closest I've came to owning a Conquest is having a 1996 Neon. Drove it for 9 years, winning SCCA championships in it in 1999-2000. I know a dude, Stormhammer, from another forum and have met him. Not sure if this is his name on here, though.

Currently, my DD is a 1979 Honda Civic CVCC with an Accord CVCC engine mounted in.

Enough about me (sorry for the long intro), now back to StarQuest. Thanks.

post-13226-1215384618_thumb.jpg

Edited by quickdodge

Mike! It's me, Stormhammer ( you know its me, look at my post count :D ). Glad to see you've finally come aboard on here!

Enjoy this place - sooner or later the Starion/Conquest that you want will pop up in the cars for sale section ;)

Nice. My brother had a 79 Accord CVCC with an 85 or 86 Accord motor swapped in it. It had some weird a** 3 barrel carb setup.. The car eventually got a B18C7 though, I think from a 98 Integra Type-R from Australia.

Welcome to the club. :)

Edited by JustPaus_88TSi