Grand Rapids MI meet??

blue_crush

I went to the Grand Rapids meet last year and thought it was a pretty good turn out, along with all of the other bad a** rides that were cruising the strip. Also i thought that it was an anual meet and last year was the first one?

That was the National Meet. Noone stepped up to put one together. Pigeon Forge is just as big and that happens every year during the same time at the same place.

The national meet should be held at a different location every year. Like I said ... noone stepped up this year.

That was the National Meet. Noone stepped up to put one together. Pigeon Forge is just as big and that happens every year during the same time at the same place.

The national meet should be held at a different location every year. Like I said ... noone stepped up this year.

I would go to PF but its to far, without a truck and trailer.

I must admit If I could get the time I would go to pf sounds like an awessome time I know the national last yr was pretty cool michigan get together would be good too though just to hang out if nothing else. And a whole lot easier for myself to make it to, just sayin