Mid Missouri June 14th

Anyone interested in comming to Jefferson City the weekend of the 14/15th is welcome to have some fun with myself and Roger (midmotsi). Call it JC Meet #2

Saterday the 14th will be considered the main day. We don't have an agdenda... we'll do what we do ;) Officially, consider it 10am to ?

Roger just bought an 87 flatty that he hasn't touched yet... there's lots to figure out on it. For example, the exhuast manifold has a hose clamp on it! :)

Hotel de Meyerhoff will be open. Just remember, all you need to stay here is good brakes. (lol Russ).

Mike

Edited by MikeMeyerhoff

Mike,

Interest in the Branson cruise was nil. And my wife’s side of the family has run into many health issues all at once, so I have opted to cancel Branson. My mother-in-law had heart surgery last February and is not healing very well. My Father-in-law has broken his heel after falling off an extension ladder and will be many weeks on crutches. So this leaves the two of them almost incapacitated as far as getting things done for themselves. We are helping them with allot of daily chores including my wife doing the grocery shopping for them and I taking care of the lawn. On top of all this, my wife’s sister whom is 36 has been freshly diagnosed with cancer and is under going radiation and chemotherapy treatments before they decide to do surgery.

I appreciate the offer but as for now I am not even bothering to put the car on the road as of yet because I am having no time to work on the few small issues that it needs and actually no desire. This is a bummer year so far so I am going to make no plans to do any car or cycling events until things start to turn to the better. Maybe by fall things will have a better outlook

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it,

Rob

Anyone interested in comming to Jefferson City the weekend of the 15/16th is welcome to have some fun with myself and Roger (midmotsi). Call it JC Meet #2

Saterday the 15th will be considered the main day. We don't have an agdenda... we'll do what we do ;) Officially, consider it 10am to ?

Roger just bought an 87 flatty that he hasn't touched yet... there's lots to figure out on it. For example, the exhuast manifold has a hose clamp on it! :)

Hotel de Meyerhoff will be open. Just remember, all you need to stay here is good brakes. (lol Russ).

Mike

HMM! Got to get this one running (very close b/c it runs on fuel from a paint can lid now but not through the injectors....)and then make sure its not the weekend of my boss's birthday party.

JSwan

Reserving the "loudbox" suite, as per usual. (This is the room where Mike's computers reside.)

I will, once again, expect to be awoken by the bass cannon in the lower level.

See you there.

Tim

Edited by UlrichWolf

(This is the room where Mike's computers reside.)

Right now there are three computers in there. All three of them are Abit KT7A based athlon/duron systems.... I actually have another kt7 in a box, exactly how I ended up with four of the same motherboard, I don't remember. :character0056:

mm

• 2 weeks later...