89 Fiji blue SHP Conquest in TX,price reduced again, gots to go.

OutKastGT

Good solid car, must sell. It has big 16g turbo, msd ignition, talon ohp with ssq bov on it, 1g mass air, taylor wires, 3in down pipe with 3in catback and high flow cat, not sure of brands on exhaust but it is all mandrel bent, trilogy fuel injectors and fuel pump, new diken clutch, also has autometer boost gauge on pillar. Now, down to the nitty grity, has all new gaskets, all new timing components and arp head bolts, car starts and runs but it has a rough idol, like the balance shafts are out of whack. It also backfires and will not rev through the entire rpm. I did the timing myself and feel that I did something wrong. Motor does not smoke. This is a true fiji blue shp with the 8 and 9in wheels on it. Front air damn is broken, body is in very good condition, and the interior is very good still (all black leather). Asking for $1000.00, if interested call me at 1-806-477-8713. Car has to go !!!! Edited by OutKastGT

Good solid car, must sell. It has big 16g turbo, msd ignition, talon ohp with ssq bov on it, 1g mass air, taylor wires, 3in down pipe with 3in catback and high flow cat, not sure of brands on exhaust but it is all mandrel bent, trilogy fuel injectors and fuel pump, new diken clutch, also has autometer boost gauge on pillar. Also have a safc II , greddy turbo timer, this is not installed on the car was going to though. Now, down to the nitty grity, has all new gaskets, all new timing components and arp head bolts, car starts and runs but it has a rough idol, like the balance shafts are out of whack. It also backfires and will not rev through the entire rpm. I did the timing myself and feel that I did something wrong. Motor does not smoke. This is a true fiji blue shp with the 8 and 9in wheels on it. Front air damn is broken, body is in very good condition, and the interior is very good still (all black leather). Asking for $2000.00, if interested call me at 1-806-685-1152 ( this car needs to be in the hands of somebody that knows these cars, and loves them, and will restore to it's full potential)

I will post pictures as soon as I can!!!

What part of Texas (need for shipping quote)?

Does the AC work?

Sunroof?

Any rust on the panels or under it?

Thanks.

The car is located in Plainview, TX. That is located between Amarillo and Lubbock, TX. Car has no rust, no A/C, no sunroof,nd no cruise control, and all EGR equipment has been removed or plugged of as do many once they start modding the car. (This car is setup for 16LBS of boost!!!!)

Car has to go and I need a second form of transportation. This car is nice, I just don't have the finances right now to fix it. I'm in the middle of putting my 2003 mustang gt back together, need to focus my money on the gt because i still pay on that damn car. Could use another form of transportation while i work on gt. I'm willing to take trades, so show me what you got. Edited by OutKastGT

Thanks for the info. I am looking for one with AC and a sunroof. Good luck with the sale.

man please try to take some pictures worthy of selling the car . Maybe get some online tips for using the rule of thirds or even having the car actually in the frame! jeez

man please try to take some pictures worthy of selling the car . Maybe get some online tips for using the rule of thirds or even having the car actually in the frame! jeez

Like I said, cheap a$$ camera, it don't even show the picture when you take it. The car is an hour away from where I live (my parents house), when I got home this is what I ended up with. Besides if you don't know what a fiji quest looks like, what you doing on this web site, I'm just trieng sell a car, not get trashed on. If your interested in the car say so, and I'll get you more pics if needed, and if not then just shut the f&*k up.

hey give me a call back if you can, havent gotten a call from you since the day we spoke. Let me know. Thanks
I will call tonight or tomarrow i got busy but for sure i will call

• 2 weeks later...
Just checking in, see that no one wants the car or maybe its just the price tag. Car has to go wife is getting mad at me, I have a bottom dollar I'm looking for. If anybody is interested in making an offer then call me. (806) 477-8713.

Not related to the car...but I used to live in Lubbock and I had a friend who grew up in Plainview who had 87 Conquest as well. You know Ryan Laws?

hey seller. i live in brownfield. i just moved here from st.louis. i'm ususally bored to death here. i could take some real pics of it and that would probably help it sell. I'd buy it but i don't want to wrench on one. 806.215.0585 Kelley let me kow if i can help.

Edited by ko929

Good solid car, must sell. It has big 16g turbo, msd ignition, talon ohp with ssq bov on it, 1g mass air, taylor wires, 3in down pipe with 3in catback and high flow cat, not sure of brands on exhaust but it is all mandrel bent, trilogy fuel injectors and fuel pump, new diken clutch, also has autometer boost gauge on pillar. Also have a safc II , greddy turbo timer, this is not installed on the car was going to though. Now, down to the nitty grity, has all new gaskets, all new timing components and arp head bolts, car starts and runs but it has a rough idol, like the balance shafts are out of whack. It also backfires and will not rev through the entire rpm. I did the timing myself and feel that I did something wrong. Motor does not smoke. This is a true fiji blue shp with the 8 and 9in wheels on it. Front air damn is broken, body is in very good condition, and the interior is very good still (all black leather). Asking for $1700.00, if interested call me at 1-806-477-8713 ( this car needs to be in the hands of somebody that knows these cars, and loves them, and will restore to it's full potential.

Reduced price because I sold the SAFC II and greddy turbo timer, everything else is still there.

Darn wish I would of known before I bought this one

Thanks for the offer on the help. This car is nice and gots to go. First $1000. takes it. You will not be dissapointed. Call me at (806) 477-8713 if interested. Edited by OutKastGT

Thanks for the offer on the help. This car is nice and gots to go. First $1200. takes it. You will not be dissapointed. Call me at (806) 477-8713 if interested.

Do you have any of the a/c parts? has everything been removed i.e. condenser, controls?

thanks